Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dancing

Last weekend Shaelynn danced at a dance competition in Richfield. She loves to dance and looks forward to competition time. I wasn't able to take her so her Grandma and Grandpa Johnson took her. She had so much fun! She took First Place in Hip Hop and First place in Jazz and Second place in her other jazz routine. I was sad I missed it but I will be at the next one.





4 comments:

Janille said...

She is such a cutie! That is awesome they did so well! How are things with the new baby around? What is it like after 4 years?

Moab Cozzens said...

Good job Shaelynn!! Something like that gives them such a great boost of confidence.

combes said...

great job Shaelynn. you must be an amazing dancer. there is your talent for the family reunion. Dancing is a great thing for girls. Nikieshia likes it too.

Olson Family said...

I'm glad she had fun! I just need to talk her into being a softball player now :)