Saturday, May 22, 2010

May Day

Every year the Elementary school puts on a program for May Day. I have never seen anything like it until I moved here. Shaelynn's dance was so cute, they have been practicing all week and she did such a good job!


THE MAY POLE




1st grade dance






4 comments:

Julia Armstrong said...

That is Awesome!! May Day is a German tradition. On the first of may you can walk around the neighborhoods and see trees outside of peoples windows docorated with streamers and stuff! Boys do this to girls windows that they want to date. It is a cute tradition.

Olson Family said...

I love May day's. It's the 3rd best thing that happens in Ftn. Green minus Lamb days and my birthday :) She did so good! I wish I could have stayed and watched it all

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I remember the May Day (except in Moroni it's called the dance festival), they are probablly using the same mapole I used!

things we love... said...

That is so awesome, May Day!!! How fun! Your new baby is so beautiful!!!! I can't believe how big Shae and Pae are getting! They are such beautiful girls!!! You are an amazing mommy!!