Monday, June 7, 2010

Fishing

On Saturday, we went fishing. It was such a nice evening to go fishing. We had lots of fun and got a lot of fish.

Kaecee's first fishing trip










Mandy caught a fish


Here is all the fish we caught

7 comments:

viagra online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Me said...

Looks like so much fun, my kids can't wait to go fishing. Kaecee is getting so big, she is adorable.

Moab Cozzens said...

What a fun day! It's cute that Kaecee is almost holding a fishing pole that is bigger around than her little arm :)

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

You guys have such a cute family!!

Olson Family said...

It was fun, I'm glad we went, but I can't believe you put that ugly picture of me on here! Can't wait to go again soon!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

It was fun. Yes, we do need to do more together Katy loves to play with Pae. We'll have to have a sleep over soon!

suzy said...

Looks like fun! I miss you!