Saturday, August 21, 2010

It wouldn't be right

If the summer came to a end and I didn't post any pictures of my girls riding horses. Every evening they want to go ride. They are always begging Grandpa Johnson to take them riding. They are getting so good. Paeton scares me a bit when she rides she loves to go fast, Shae is more careful and just goes slow. Paeton told me she wants to be in the rodeo when she grows up and do the barrel racing because she loves to go fast. Its sad to say but they ride better than I do. Even Kaecee got her first experience riding horses this summer.





3 comments:

Me said...

What cute girls you have. I can't believe summer is almost over, where did it go? I love the pic of Kaecee on the horse, so precious.

Olson Family said...

Where the heck did summer go? I'm glad they love to go riding. I can't wait til they can come on all the rides with us!

Janille said...

They are so cute! I loved riding horses too! I'm sure Peaton will end up in the rodeo some day. By the way, the girls pictures are so cute on the side bar!