Friday, September 17, 2010

6 months

Kaecee turned 6 months on the 4th. Yep I'm a bit behind. I took her in for her 6 month check up. She weighed 14 lbs and is 26 inches long. She is so tiny! I have never had a baby so little, and she was the biggest at birth. She is getting to be a easier baby, or maybe I just know how to make her happy now. She is still a mommy's girl, she also loves her daddy which is wonderful! She is loving her sisters, she loves to smile and laugh at them. She has two teeth trying to break through. She hasn't got the crawling down yet but she does the army crawl to get what she wants. It makes me so sad that she is growing up so fast, I just love this little girl.






3 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

LOVE that last layed back picture :) She is SUCH a cutie!!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

she sure is cute. I wish she would let me hold her!

Monsen3 said...

She is tiny compared to my hunk! At his 6 month appointment he was 25 lbs and 29in. I have a bumbo for him and his legs barely fit in it. She is surely cute though. Oh and tell Ryan I want some bunk beds too.