Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Happy Halloween!

Shaelynn as a North SanPete Hawk


Paeton as Tinkerbell for the preschool party


Paeton as a fairy she wanted to be warmer for trick or treating, she got teased as being the black eyed fairy. She got a black eye the night before from falling and hitting the edge of the table, poor Pae!


Kaecee as a ladybug, she hated her costume. This is the best picture I got of her in it before I had to get it off of her


My cute girls, headed to go trunk or treating

5 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh what fun to have three such darling girls! I love the little costumes!

Olson Family said...

They all looked so cute! I wish I could have seen Kaecee in hers

Monsen3 said...

They look so cute. You could call me the scrooge of halloween though. I didn't want to do anything.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I am glad my kids went to trunk or treat with your girls. They always enjoy doing things with them. I LOVE their costumes.

Me said...

So cute! Your little ladybug is adorable!!