Monday, February 7, 2011

Shaelynn's Baptism

Saturday Feb 5, 2011 Shaelynn was baptised and confirmed a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. What a wonderful day it was. Grandma Johnson made her dress, and she looked so beautiful. She has been waiting a long time for this day. Shaelynn had a lot of family travel to be with her on this special day. My parents were not able to make it. My dad broke his pelvis the day before the baptism. We were so sad not having them there but grateful for the family that was there. We are so blessed to have Shaelynn. We are so happy with the choices she has made to be baptised and follow her Savior. We love you Shaelynn!








Me and Shaelynn


Shaelynn and her daddy


Shaelynn and Grandma and Grandpa Johnson


Shaelynn and Mandy

3 comments:

Olson Family said...

I'm so proud of Shae! I just love her to death! (along with your other 2 girls?

suzy said...

Congratulations to Shaelynn! I can't believe your dad broke his pelvis! That is so sad! Is he okay?

suzytag said...

What a fun day! She looks so cute. Hopefully we can see you all this summer sometime, I think there is going to be a family get-together :)