Friday, September 16, 2011

Family Pictures 2011





















7 comments:

Jeni said...

WOW!! Those are so gorgeous! Who is your photographer? What an adorable family. :)

whitneys said...

i love your pictures!! you have such a beautiful family!!!

heAtHeR said...

DARLING Cass!!!

suzy said...

I saw these pics on facebook and I can't believe how old your baby is! I totally didn't notice when my other kids grew up so fast cause it was fun to see, but this time I hate it. I want to keep him little and sweet forever! Anyway, I have a serious question. Will you please post a video of how you do your girls hair? Gwens hair is always so stringy, even if I curl and hairspray by the time she comes home from school it is horrible! What do you put in their hair and how long does it take when you curl it like this?
Miss you!

Adri and Cory said...

What cute cute pictures! What an adorable family you have! I love family picture time!

Moab Cozzens said...

What a pretty, pretty family. Even Ryan :)

Me said...

Beautiful pictures! You have such a cute family!!!