This year for Halloween, Shaelynn was Dorthy, Paeton was a Cowgirl, and Kaecee was a Ladybug. Every year the elementary school puts on a carnival with the blow up slides. My girls had a blast!
I love your pretty little girls. And I love how much your birthday buddy looks like you. I also love the science fair project. Did anyone at the school get mad? Hahhaha.... Miss you! Even though I was so bad at visiting, I miss knowing that you are close!
2 comments:
I love your pretty little girls. And I love how much your birthday buddy looks like you. I also love the science fair project. Did anyone at the school get mad? Hahhaha.... Miss you! Even though I was so bad at visiting, I miss knowing that you are close!
Holy Canoly... your kids are getting so big!!! They are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment