Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fish Lake

On Monday we went to Fish Lake. We stayed in a little rustic cabin and rented a boat and fished our little hearts out. It was such a fun getaway! We went with Ryan's brother and his family, and had a blast. Ryan and his brothers wife Heidi decided to jump in the freezing cold water. Ryan jumped in three times cause I was trying to get a good picture and I still didn't succeed. Ryan and I took the girls on a 6 mile bike ride along the lake, it was so beautiful. We had some fun times! I'm ready to make it a yearly tradition.



















3 comments:

Me said...

I've always wanted to go to Fish Lake, it looks like you had an amazing time!

Jeni said...

Wow...that really makes me miss the mountains and the great outdoors!! We are getting rain, rain and more rain. :) Glad you had a fun time!

suzy said...

Looks like fun! I am missing Utah...
And you look exactly the same as you did when you were 15.