The day we came home from California we stopped at the beach to play. Shaelynn loves the beach, I think she could live there. Shae and Pae spent most of the time looking for seashells. They both came away with a bag full of shells. Kaecee loved walking into the water and running back to the sand, then she found it fun to just play in the sand. It was a wonderful day at the beach!
I hate that I am actually in a picture at 8 months pregnant, I usually don't allow this.



3 comments:
You look cute 8 months pregnant. Someday you'll be glad to he if :). Fun day!
You look amazing! Glad you got out of the cold for a bit to enjoy the beautiful California weather!
Ok seriously, you do not look 8 months pregnant!!!!! You look amazing!!!! I am itching to go to cali so bad right now. It looks like you had a ball!!! YOur family is so beautiful!!! We miss you!!!
Post a Comment