Friday, May 10, 2013

Paezlee Ryan Johnson

Paezlee was born April 23, 2013 at 5:43 p.m.
She weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches. 
 
Paezlee's birth was a little different from my other girls I was scheduled to go in and have a c-section that Friday the 26th. All my girls have been delivered via  c section. On Monday I spent the day doing yard work, cleaning the garage, then cleaning the church.  By that night I was starting to feel like I had done way to much. Around 11:30 that night my water broke( I have never had my water break)  I really wasn't sure if it was my water.  I wasn't contracting, and I felt fine. So I just tried to go back to sleep.  Morning came and I got my girls off to school and then started getting ready for work.  I had only two days left of preschool and one being graduation day.  By then I really started to have some issues so I called the hospital and they told me to come in right away.  I sort of started having a melt down trying to figure out how to get a hold of all parents for preschool, and where to take Kaecee, and trying to get me and Ryan packed before he got home from work.  I had some awesome help. Ryan's mom came home from work to watch Kaecee until his sister Mandy could get here to watch her,  until my parents could come down to pick up all the girls.   A good friend of mine went down to the preschool and told parents what was going on.    Ryan got home and we headed to the hospital, we got there about 10:00 a.m they checked me and said it was my water that broke (dummy me) but I was only dilated to a 1 and still not contracting.   After finding out that I had eaten a piece of toast they told me I had to wait until later that afternoon to have the C-section.  Around noon I was starting to contract, and around 5 they took me back for surgery.  I delivered Paezlee at 5:45. 
 
We are so happy to finally have our family complete.   It seems like she has always been apart of our family.  She is such a good and beautiful baby, I am so grateful to be her  mom. 
 








5 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Beautiful addition to an already beautiful family. Thanks for sharing her story.

suzy said...

It made me so sad to read about not knowing what to do with yours or the other preschool kids! I know that feeling so well and I wish I could always rush o the aid of anyone in that situation. I miss you and you have a beautiful family!

whitneys said...

She is so adorable and fits right in with all of your cute girls!

Olson Family said...

She is perfect. Love her so much!

things we love... said...

She is perfect!!! I am so overjoyed for you guys!!!!!!! We need to catch up soon!!!