Thursday, July 23, 2015

Lamb days

Lamb Days the most exciting, funnest and exhausting week of the year. To kick it off my girls wore their matching lamb day shirts. Ryan and I played coed softball starting on Tuesday. Ryan also played in the men's tournament Friday and Saturday. Saturday the girls got up and ran the lamb scram at 6:00 a.m. Shaelynn and Paeton were in the same age group. Shaelynn took 1st and Paeton took 2nd. I was so proud of them. Kaecee started with the boys so her time got voided. I was so sad for her. She ran her heart out and then watched her sisters win. She was a good sport about it but she was sad. Next year I will make sure she starts right. We then headed to watch Ryan play ball and then to the parade. Ryan's team lost out by the time the parade was over so we enjoyed the other games and exploring the booths. That evening Ryan and I had a 6:00 softball game. Kaecee started throwing up so Shae said she would take care of her so I could play. After 10 min into the game Paeton came down saying Paezlee was now throwing up. I left the game to take care of my girls. I was able to watch the fireworks from my house that evening. A few hours after that Shae  and Pae were throwing up now, and then Ryan. It was a long night. I'm grateful I didn't get it. Moms are not allowed to be sick especially when kids are. It was a bummer to end lamb days this way but at  least we got to enjoy the day. 








No comments: