Thursday, January 14, 2016

Shaelynn's 13th Birthday

Shaelynn turned 13! I cannot wrap my head around this. I have a teenager!  I never thought I would have a teenager. I keep thinking in 3 years she will be 16, that means driving and dating. This is crazy!  My baby cannot be growing up this fast.  For her birthday I decided to check her out of school and go to lunch. She was so surprised. We went to get Chinese food. Then I took her and got her hair done.  She has been wanting to go dark and get the highlights from the sun out of her hair so she is way dark now. We had everyone over for cake and ice cream and opened presents. She got a outfit and a shirt and money and boots and a sign for her room and a scentsy. Today she came home with flowers that s boy made out of softballs. They were pretty cute.  I'm in trouble!  She is a beautiful girl!  I'm so proud of her, I love her so much.  Happy Birthday Shae!   



No comments: