For Easter this year we stayed home, we have been in the go so much this month of March so we stayed home. On Saturday we went to our towns Easter egg hunt at the park. On every egg it is marked how much money they get. Paezlee walked away with $5.00. Paeton $2.50 Kaecee got $1.70. Shaelynn is too old to do it. It snowed the night before so it was cold but the girls had fun. Later that afternoon we colored Easter eggs. Sunday we went to church. The girls got Easter dresses from me and Ryan and then the Easter bunny gave everyone a swimsuit, candy and gift certificate for nails. Shaelynn also got a basketball, Paeton got a 4 square ball, Kaecee got s Elsa Barbie, Paezlee got a Sofia doll. I was called a few weeks ago to the 1st councilor in the yw. So today I had to give a Easter lesson. It turned out really good. I love my calling. I'm so glad for the opportunity to study about our savior and his life this past week while preparing for my lesson. So grateful for the Easter season and to know that my savior lives and we call all live again too. Ryan had the stomach flu and spent the day in bed. Me and the girls just enjoyed the afternoon. I love this family of mine. I'm so grateful they are mine and we can be together forever.
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment