Thursday, September 1, 2016

Back to School

School started Aug 18th. I was so not ready for it start. I've enjoyed summer with these girls so much!  We have been busy but also had some fun. 
Kaecee started 1st grade. This is going to be a adjustment on all of us. I'm not loving have her gone all day and neither is Paezlee. Kaecee is still trying to adjust and just isn't living school yet.  
Paeton started 5th grade. She was ready to go. She loves school And being with her friends. 
Shaelynn stated 8th grade. She is going to have a fun year. It's sad to think it's her last year at middle school and then she will be in high school next year. 
I need my girls to stop growing up so fast. Time is not standing steal. I'm loving every stage we are in but wished do bad to slow it down.  




No comments: