Monday, March 31, 2008

Home






















We have finally started building our house. I'm not close by to see what's going on so Dianne emails me pictures of each new step. I have found it very interesting how they do each step. So far this is where they are at on it. Yesturday we went down for a baby blessing we drove by to see if anything else had been done on the house and Shaelynn said Why is our house ugly? I had to explain it to her that it was the basement and a lot more work needs to be done.

2 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Ooooh, how fun! That would be so cool to see your own house being built! I bet it's hard not to be able to move in right now though! I'm so excited for you. To answer your question, I have a Canon digital elph--it's a nice one, but it's a point and shoot. Kimbrey and Michelle both have Nikon SLR's-Michelle's is a D80 and I'm not sure what Kimbrey's is, but it is an SLR which has an interchangable lens.

things we love... said...

Cassie I found you off of jess and eric madson because they had chantel. How are you? Your children are so big, they are so cute!! How are you doing? We are great we live in EC Its good. I am so jealous that you went to sea world. Lai wants to go so bad so I am hoping to take her this fall!! Our blog is beaumellaila.blogspot.com. I hop to hear from you soon