Tuesday, March 25, 2008

San Diego Trip


















































On Thursday evening we decided we were going to take a trip to San Diego. This was all Ryan's idea! Him and Trevor had bought a horse in California they had a transporter all scheduled to pick it up on and be delivered but on Thursday they found out that the transporter was not going to be able to bring the horse. So we decided we would go and pick it up and make a vacation out of it so we packed up and headed out at 6:00 a.m. for California on Friday. We drove all day and 11 hrs in a truck with 2 kids. They were so good! On Saturday we took them to Sea World we spent all day and had so much fun. We went to the beach, collected sea shells and played in the 52 degree water. It was cold! We also went swimming at our hotel and relaxed. It was such a fun Easter! Shaelynn and Paeton loved Sea World. Shaelynn was worried that the Easter Bunny wouldn't find us but it looks like he did. The weather was so nice around 80-85. We all got sunburns! We left Sunday around 6:00 p.m. to pick up the horse and head home we drove all night and got home Monday early morning. It was a fast trip but that is all Ryan and I could afford to take off of work. We had a wonderful time and boy its cold back here in Utah after spending time in 80 degree weather.



























2 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog now, those pictures are so cute, it looks like you guys had fun! I'm so jealous, we haven't been anywhere in so long! Keep posting!

Kimbrey said...

Hey! I just found your link off Jill's blog. I loved the pictures. I wish we could be spontaneous like that.