My cute girls dressing up! Shaelynn loves to get in her dance clothes and play dance. Paeton has started following every move sister makes. I think Paeton has a few layers of dance clothes on.
Hey I just found your blog from looking on other peoples blogs. I wasn't sure if it was you until I saw a pic of your little girl. She looks exactly like you!! I think Shaelynn looks like Ryan, but Paeton looks like you, how weird that they would be so different. They are both so beautiful!! We are going to San Diego in a few weeks, any suggestions or great discounts you found?? I'm adding you to my friend list.
2 comments:
Cass-it's tiff gibson! your girls are adorable!! how old are they? How are you guys doing? It's been forever since i've seen you or talked to you!
Hey I just found your blog from looking on other peoples blogs. I wasn't sure if it was you until I saw a pic of your little girl. She looks exactly like you!! I think Shaelynn looks like Ryan, but Paeton looks like you, how weird that they would be so different. They are both so beautiful!! We are going to San Diego in a few weeks, any suggestions or great discounts you found?? I'm adding you to my friend list.
Post a Comment