Friday, April 25, 2008

Looking like a house



This is the recent pictures of my house. Its actually starting to look like a house now. I had to take two different pictures,I couldn't get the whole house in the picture. My contractors trailer was in the way. One is the house view and than the other is the garage.

1 comment:

suzy said...

Where are you building a house at? I just found out that your sister in law works for Joey yesterday. He was working in ephraim and I called to chat and he said he was talking about my friend Cassie Terrell. She used to be in my ward so I just didn't think anything else about it. But then when he got home we were talking and I figured out that it was Cassie Taylor. That made way more sense. So yeah, everyone thinks that my kids are 5 and 3, but they are 3 and 1. I always had the opposite problem. Well you need to come visit your inlaws in Ephraim and I will come over there to see you.