Thursday, May 29, 2008

Work

Today was a little emotional for me it was my last day of work. Its so sad to know that I will not be returning. I know most people are not that crazy about their jobs but I am. I loved working with the kids and the staff. I loved going to work everyday, it was my time to get out of the house and rejuvenate myself and then come home and take care of kids and do house work. I am excited to spend time with my girls this summer and be home in the mornings for them. I am also excited to get a few things done that I have really slacked on. Now I need to really concentrate on getting a preschool going. I'm excited about it I just hope I can get enough kids to make it worth my time. Now that we are moving I am will not be able to work out of the home. My dad has watched my girls every day for the last 2 years so I could work. My girls love Papa so much and so do I he has been the best help ever with the girls, I am sure going to miss him. Thank you dad, your the best! We love you.

3 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh, how sad! It's hard to leave a job that you've been at for so long. I didn't even particularly love my job at Cottonwood, but when I had to leave it was so sad cause I had made so many friends! I'm sure you'll just love spending your time with your beautiful girls and starting your pre-school! Man, if we lived anywhere close I would so send Aiden to your pre-school! (When he's big enough of course!)

suzy said...

I bet your dad was the best babysitter. He is so patient. I think your dad was the only parent of my friends that I wasn't afraid of. And your mom. How sad to leave!! Good luck, it will be a fun adventure!

things we love... said...

Cassie you are the best. I am so excited for your house to get done, that will be so nice. I have a to go to the doc on june 24th and my appointment is at 12 so maybe we could take the girls to lunch after. Let me know if that will work. love mel