Yesturday we took the girls fishing at a pond about 5 min from our house. Shaelynn wanted to catch a fish so bad but the pond has turned into a swimming pool rather than a fishing pond. We didn't catch anything, but the girls did have lots of fun playing in the sand and water. We got to enjoy the nice weather and let the kids have some fun. Later that night Ryan took me out to dinner and a movie, we saw What Happens in Vegas. It is so funny! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a movie for a long time. It turned out to be a really nice day.
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago






2 comments:
The girls look so cute!! I'm so glad Ryan took you out!! I loved What happens in Vegas too! It was halarious. And I'm assuming you went to Olive Garden!!
Sounds like you had fun. I have been trying to Rory to take us fishing.
Post a Comment