Shaelynn started swimming lessons this week. She has been waiting since they were over last year to do them again. I loved her teacher last year she was so good and its pretty much one on one, so we decided to just drive her back up north for the week to do them. She is doing so good, she is learning tons more than last year. Here are some pictures of her lessons.
Look at these cute girls, they are waiting to start.Shaelynn, Kaejha, Shannon, Paeton





I had to put a few pictures of this cutie in, she is enjoying watching Shae swim

Paeton and Shannon staying cool
3 comments:
How fun! Are those Dalen's girls too? Where do you have to take her? That is one bad thing about Sanpete, no pool! I remember my mom driving us to Ephraim for swimming lessons (that only lasted a few years). It looks like she is having a blast!
Looks like fun. Bailee cant wait for swimming lessons each year either. She is a great swimmer now and I am so glad that I have stuck with lessons all these years so she can swim because I cant and it is horrible.
Hope you are enjoying your summer
Looks like Shaelynn is having fun. I'm just glad she isn't drowing :)
Post a Comment