Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fish, Fish, Fish

For family Home evening we went fishing, and we were very successful! The girls loved that we actually caught fish. Ryan couldn't keep up, he would put the pole in the water get another pole in and then a fish would bite on Pae's pole then Shae's then mine and then he did the whole round again. Finally I told the girls to go run around and play so Ryan could get some fishing in himself. It was so beautiful up in the mountains, and such fun to just spend time together.













5 comments:

Tori said...

looks like fun... where did you go? Fishing is one of my favorite things to do... There is nothing better than being in the mountains and fishing...

Janille said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't get over how GREEN it is! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Olson Family said...

Looks fun! I wish I would have been able to go! We will have to go soon!

Moab Cozzens said...

Wow, we need to do some fun things with our summer. Glad you are enjoying your!

Me said...

What a beautiful place. It looks like you guys had a great time, I love it when you actually catch fish, it is so much more exciting for the kids.