Today was Paeton's first day of Preschool! She kind of gets the bad end of the deal because I'm her teacher and so I get caught up in getting myself to preschool that I forget I need to make it special for her. She is so lucky, she gets to spend 2 hours in the morning with the 3 year old class and 2 hours in the afternoon with her 4 year old class. She is going to be one smart girl when I am finished with her. She is such a good sport and loves going, and a cutie too! I love that I get to teach her, this will be her last year with me and it makes me so sad. She is growing up way too fast.
6 comments:
She looked so cute!
Happy 1st day of school for both of you. Paeton is so lucky to have such a great teacher! That is good that you are able to work so much with her! This week I have been feeling bad that I haven't spent the time with Maleea that I did with Madilyn. It is hard for me to balance everything.
There is no way she is that big!! She is so darling!!! So I saw your comment about the 1/2... I am running the st. George 1/2 on Nov 7th.... you should come do it with me!!! Totally think about it!!! Let me know!! Email me!! Miss you!!
That's a pretty big backpack she's got on. Must be lots of important stuff in there. She's darling!
Oh she looks like a little Cassie, so cute :)
It's so exciting to see them grow up, but sad at the same time. She looks cute as always!
Post a Comment