Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Cheer Leaders

A few weeks ago, Shaelynn and Paeton danced at the North Sanpete Football game. Shaelynn thinks she is going to be a cheer leader so I thought this would be fun for her and of course we can't leave Paeton out. They did a cute little cheer, and had a blast practicing all week and then performing.


Paeton's cheer group
Shaelynn's cheer group
Isn't she a natural


Go HAWKS!



Go NSH CHEER little Leaders!






8 comments:

suzy said...

your girls are so cute and you are such a good mom. they never look like orphans like mine. Maybe you could do some posts about how to do girls hair.

Janille said...

They are naturals! So cute! I bet they had so much fun! I miss North Sanpete!

Adri and Cory said...

They look so cute doin their little cheers!

things we love... said...

Oh I can't believe how big they are getting!!! I remember loving on Shae in church when she was just a itty bitty baby!!!! Your girls are gorgeous!!!

Hailee and Chet said...

Ok your kids are so cute they are getting so big. And may I say that you got the best of two kids Shaelynn looks so much like ryans family I think just like mandy and Paeton looks so much like you. they are so cute

Tori said...

Darling!!!!

Me said...

She is such a natural! How fun, I can't wait to start doing this kind of stuff with my little girl.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

They both looked adorable. It will be fun watching them cheer when they are older!