You look so cute! (the deer...not so much) I'm glad that it only took one night! Good Work!
haha! Yay! Your such a good hunter. It better be my turn next year! I'm glad you got one
So did you shoot this yourself?
Nice deer!!!! I'm glad you guys were up there with us. It was a fun hunt to say the least!
Did you shoot that or did Ryan. Way to go anyways.
This is my third year hunting and so far I've been successful each time out. So yes I shot this deer:)
You look good in hunter orange.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You look so cute! (the deer...not so much) I'm glad that it only took one night! Good Work!
haha! Yay! Your such a good hunter. It better be my turn next year! I'm glad you got one
So did you shoot this yourself?
Nice deer!!!! I'm glad you guys were up there with us. It was a fun hunt to say the least!
Did you shoot that or did Ryan. Way to go anyways.
This is my third year hunting and so far I've been successful each time out. So yes I shot this deer:)
You look good in hunter orange.
Post a Comment