Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I took my preschool class on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. The kids were so excited to go,we took a little ride out to the pumpkin patch and then each kid got to go pick out a pumpkin. They had lots of fun picking out their very own pumpkin. Its so fun having Paeton in my class, I enjoy being able to spend time with her.


Me and Paeton
My preschool class, minus a few kids who were sick
Paeton the friendly ghost


Paeton and her pumpkin she picked out









3 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Wow, you are brave to take all those kids on a field trip! What pumpkin patch did you go to? I was thinking about taking Katy.

Olson Family said...

Man I love that little girl of yours! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Janille said...

How fun! I bet your class loved that! I am glad that you are able to be Paeton's teacher. She will always remember that.