Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Halloween started for me and Paeton on Thursday, we had our preschool Halloween party. Since I have two preschool classes we got to party twice in one day.



Friday night we carved pumpkins











Halloween Day
Shae's school had a carnival that afternoon so our day started early. It was such a nice day and the girls had so much fun playing for 4 hours at the carnival. After the carnival they did trunk or treating at the park and then we went trick or treating. We were in the house and finished by 6:00 it was wonderful! Here are both of my cute little kitties, I feel bad I didn't get a picture of all 3 of us kitties but I got sick and so these little kitties were on there own this time around.



8 comments:

Me said...

They are adorable little kitties! Sounds like a fun Halloween, sorry you were sick, hope you are feeling better.

Monsen3 said...

Cute! Sorry that you were sick though. That is no fun.

Jeni said...

Wow...I can't believe how tall they've gotten since you guys have moved! How long has it been anyway? Looks like you had a great Halloween. :)

Janille said...

It looks like you had a fun Halloween! You and the girls look so cute!

Olson Family said...

They were cute kittens! I'm sorry you've been sick. You better get feeling better I'm in need of some partying!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Thanks for letting Katy go trick or treating with you. She had lots of fun. Pae and Katy sure have fun together. The next time you have a test you'll have to let her come and play. Get feeling better. BTW- I found some way cute girl material!

Brittany said...

Hope ya get feeling better, that sickness stuff stinks. Glad you had a great Halloween!

jfarnsworth said...

You and your girls are some cute kitties! And congrats about another girl, crazy! We are really excited for you! It was good to see you awhile back at the baby shower, you look really good and I love your house. It's beautiful!