For Veterans Day, the Elementary school does a Veterans Day program. Shaelynn performed at it and so did Ryan. I didn't get a picture of Ryan playing taps but I was able to catch one of Shaelynn.
SNOW! The girls and Ryan were so excited to have snow, me not so much. They had to take advantage of it and play in it.
Family Night, For family home evening we decided to dance. Shaelynn has a High School Musical dance mat and we have found it to be pretty entertaining.



5 comments:
The mat looks like so much fun! What a good idea for a family activity. :)
I think Ryan gets into it more than the girls. Thanks for inviting me over!
So funny to see Ryan DANCING on a High School Musical dance mat. The things little girls can get their Dad's to do :)
I love the WII dance. It's so fun to so Rory on it. We should get together again and play Rockband. Unless Santa brings you one!!!
Looks like you are keeping busy and having fun! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment