She wanted to go to Build a Bear for her birthday and that is all she wanted, so we took her out and let her build a bunny and then took her to dinner. We made her wait to have her bunny until her birthday. We are so mean! She was just as excited to get the bunny on her birthday and she was the day she built it.
Her favorite color is turquoise, so I made her a turquoise cake with horses on it.



6 comments:
Your girls are SO pretty! And I love Build a Bear. I want to do it though, I hate letting my kids make their own choices in there, they always end up with stupid animals. Haha...just kidding.
Happy Birthday Shaelynn!
Good job with the turquoise, did you have to mix the color yourself?? What a fun birthday, she's a beautiful girl. I can't believe she's SEVEN.
SEVEN!! Wow. Happy late Birthday Shaelynn
I'm so sad I couldn't be there but it looks like she had fun!
Happy Birthday to Shaelynn!
Post a Comment