Saturday, January 23, 2010

Last Weekend

Last weekend we took a trip to St. George. We went down Friday to visit the dentist, who is also my brother. We spent 5 hours in the dentist office all getting check ups and work done. The girls really wanted to go swimming but most hotels in St.George pools are outside we finally let them go the next morning before we left. The pool was too cold so they swam in the hot tub. I sat next to the pool with hot cocoa and took pictures.







9 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh no, did you forget that I live here?? Cause I never saw you once! Kidding, I had to work all weekend anyway. Those were brave girls for swimming in that cold weather, hot tub or not!!

whitneys said...

you should have brought your girls over to the community center to swim! hope you guys had fun!

The Robinson's said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait until i can sit in the hot tub again.

Olson Family said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to go! We need to go on a girls trip down there! Shae's swimming suit is so cute. I hope Pae's lip is all better! I miss and love you all!

suzy said...

I bet it was cold to get out!! I was down there for Martin Luther King day, were you still there? They really do have an awesome pool in St.G. My kids even ask to go there specifically and I have to explain to them that we don't live there...or even that close.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Looks like you guys had a nice vacation even if it was to go to the dentist!

Monsen3 said...

that hot tub is calling my name. But it will have to wait. How are your feeling. It's getting close, I can't wait I am miserable. I am going to tell the dr to induce me a week early. We will see how that goes over.

Janille said...

Is that the Ramoda? I know that pool. It is 2 blocks from me! It has been so COLD down here! What dentist is your bother? Hope you had a good trip!

Brittany said...

I am with you, I'd be sipping my cocoa nice and warm.