Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life

Here is an update on everything that is going on with us. I've been slacking at blogging, its not like we are too terrible busy I just really haven't had anything great to blog about. It seems like every day just goes by way too fast.

For Valentines day, Ryan took me for our last getaway before the baby comes. We left the girls at my parents house and headed up to Logan. We got a very nice hotel, ate really good food and had fun being together. Ryan really spoiled me he took me out for the weekend and then he bought me an elliptical. I'm so excited to use it and get this baby weight off.

It seems like this month is flying by, I can't believe the baby will he here in a few weeks. I've been trying to get everything ready for my subs at preschool and trying to finish all my own school work up so I can take a few weeks off. Shaelynn and Paeton can't wait to meet their new baby sister. I'm a little worried about having a new baby, its been 4 and half years since I had a baby but I can't wait to have her here. My girls are going to be the best helpers its going to be so nice.

9 comments:

whitneys said...

i can't believe you are so close to having your baby girl!! your girls will be the best big sisters ever! good luck with everything!!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Sounds like a good Valentines Day! A nice hotel a yummy food are always good. I guess I better get going on your present. Can't wait, I even have a little surprise!

Me said...

Wow! I can't believe the baby is almost here, I am so excited for you. Good luck with preschool and everything, take your time going back!

Olson Family said...

I can't wait for the baby to get here! I'm glad he took you to do something fun!

Janille said...

It is so fun to get away! What a GREAT husband you have! I can't believe you only have a few weeks to go. That went by SO FAST! How exciting! Good Luck with everything!

Monsen3 said...

I am going to have the doctor check me on monday. Hopefully I am more than a one. But I am not crossing my fingers. Good luck these next few weeks!

things we love... said...

Holy Cow how time flies.. for me that is, haha I can not believe that your baby is almost here!!!!! That sounds like so much fun to getaway......... We miss you guys!!!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

I can't WAIT to meet her! I'm glad you guys got to go out one last time before she comes. You better post RIGHT AWAY when she's born. I mean, you can recover a little, and then you better post RIGHT AWAY!

suzy said...

Oh Cass...good luck. I am bad with babies. I like my sleep. Just the thought of doing it again after 4 years makes me shudder. After you do it, tell me how great it is and make me want to get pregnant.