Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter

We had such a wonderful Easter. We stayed home and watched conference and enjoyed being together as a family and reflecting on the reason for Easter. I loved that conference was the same time as Easter. My girls waited all day to do Easter eggs and finally after Ryan got home from the priesthood session we colored eggs. They had so much fun coloring them. The Easter bunny hid their baskets and they loved finding them. Shaelynn and Paeton both got a shirt and a DVD, Alvin and Chipmunks and Princess and the Frog. Even Kaecee got a Easter basket with a shirt in it.
We had a great Easter.









3 comments:

Olson Family said...

I have cute nieces! I'm glad they had a good Easter. They looked cute in their new Easter outfits

Moab Cozzens said...

Looks like a fun Easter!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Gald you guys had a fun Easter. Katy has been begging for Paeton to sleep over so I will call you one of these days to see if she can come!