Friday, April 23, 2010

Pictures

I talked Ryan's cousin Jill into coming and visiting us and taking some pictures of Kaecee. I wanted some pictures of her in her blessing dress and some newborn pictures. Jill did such a good job, I love the pictures. Here are a few of my favorite











7 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Glad you like them!

Moab Cozzens said...

I LOVE the wrinkled little feet!! So cute :)

Me said...

She is so cute. The pictures turned out great and her blessing dress is beautiful.

Janille said...

She is so sweet! I love the pictures!

whitneys said...

she is so adorable! i love the pictures they turned out so cute!

Olson Family said...

Cute little Kaecee! We all love her!

Monsen3 said...

She is still so tiny! My little man is a tank. But we will be over there the end of May, I will make sure that I stop in.