Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Graduate

Paeton graduated PRESCHOOL!!!! After 3 years of preschool, two graduations (Because her mother decided to hold her back at the last minute). She is finally on her way to Kindergarten. I am so glad I decided to hold her back a year. She has grown up a lot this last year, and has learned a lot. She has a wonderful group of friends she will be going to school and I couldn't be happier with my decision.



On May 25, she had preschool graduation. Paeton's part in the program was singing how to make a #4, and she did it perfect. I have had so much fun with Paeton this last year and she has been a major help with Kaecee. I am going to miss her next year and so is Kaecee. We love you Paeton!



I have loved being her teacher




3 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Oh wow, your kids are growing up so fast! My new superpower, (when I get it. I'm still waiting . . ) will be to freeze time. Let me know if you want me to freeze yours :) Congratulations Paeton!

Janille said...

It's been fun catching up on your blog. Looks like you guys have been busy! Your girls are growing up so fast!

Olson Family said...

Yay!!! She is going to love Kindergarten!