Sunday, June 5, 2011

Friday Night Fun

Friday night we walked up to the horses. Ryan took Kaecee for a ride on eclipse. She loves horses until the she is put up on their back, then she screams. Ryan took her for a ride and got her settled down.



Playing at the farm





Shaelynn and her friend Taylor playing on the rope swings at the farm


Paeton and her friend Brooklyn playing on the rope swing at the farm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN! I want to play too!

Olson Family said...

Looks fun! I'm glad he is getting Kaecee used to the horses.

things we love... said...

I can not believe how big your beautiful girls are getting!!!! It seems like yesterday that Shae was 1!!! They are so beautiful!!!

Stephanie Gilgen said...

They look like they are having so much fun!!!! My girls loved it. Thanks for taking them with you :)