Friday, June 17, 2011

Vacation 2011

We had so much fun at Sea World the first day, we had to go back another day and finish up the things we didn't get to do the first day. We had such a wonderful vacation. I wish it would have been warmer but we still had tons of fun!







The Atlantis ride





Ship Wreck Rapids
We got soaked


One of the nights Kim and Dianne watched the girls so Ryan and I could go to the San Diego Temple. It is such a beautiful temple.



3 comments:

jfarnsworth said...

You have some awesome pictures of the temple! I'm glad you got to go on trip with your family, so fun! I can't believe how big and cute your girls are!

Me said...

How fun! I've always wanted to go to Sea World, it looks like you guys had a blast!

Jeni said...

I love the San Diego Temple. Your pictures are gorgeous. Jeff and I went when we were first married. I hope we can go back sometime soon! Sea World looks so fun too! Time for another California trip. :)