Today we went on a hunt for a Christmas tree. We have a fake tree that we have used for the last 11 years. It was the first year Ryan and I were married and he was insisting we were going to have a real Christmas tree. I was insisting we were going to have a fake one. We decided we were going to play a game of ping pong on Thanksgiving at his grandparents house and the winner got to pick the tree. Ryan and his aunt Karlene were on a team and me and Ryan's dad were on a team. Well needless to say I won! (Thanks to Ryan's dad.) The next day we went and bought a fake tree. We have used that tree for the last 11 years. Now that we have our family room finished in our basement, I decided to let Ryan get his tree. So today we went out hunting for the perfect tree. The girls thought it was so much fun! Shaelynn was doing circles around me trying to find the tree. The weather was beautiful and after a few hours of hunting for that tree, we found it.
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago



3 comments:
How fun! Steve will be jealous
Looks like the girls had fun!
I am soooooo jealous!! I want a real tree so bad!Please talk to my hubbs!!!!!!!! Also, your girls are so beautiful and getting so big!!! Time flies!!!
Post a Comment