Happy Halloween! Halloween was a busy day this year. I started the morning off with my preschool party, which Kaecee thought was so fun! Then we headed to the girls school to do a party for Shae's class. When school was over we headed to the Halloween Carnival. My girls look forward to this carnival every year. Shaelynn thinks she is getting old and needed to be with her friends so they headed trick or treating and skipped out on the carnival. Paeton and Kaecee loved all the bouncers and had tons of fun at the carnival. After the carnival Ryan and I took the girls to our towns trunk or treating and then around to some houses. Paeton was ready to head home and hand out candy, and that was fine with us.
Shaelynn was a scary vampire!
Paeton was a very cute pumpkin!
Kaecee was Minnie Mouse!
She wore this costume almost every day that she could get away with it. She loved her outfitt. She is still trying to wearing it. She loves Minnie Mouse and she looked like a very cute one!



3 comments:
I never got to see Shae on Halloween! Their costumes were so cute!
Wish we lived closer so your cute girls could come trick or treating at my house. I give the BEST candy :)
They all looked so cute for Halloween. I think its cute that Kaecee still wants to dress up as mini.
Post a Comment