Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

Santa made it to our house.  We had a wonderful Christmas! My girls said this was the best Christmas ever! Kaecee got her minnie mouse bike and a baby with a stroller and lots of clothes. Paeton got a motor scooter, brave doll, monster high dolls and lot of clothes, Shaelynn got a motor scooter, dvd/cd player and monster high dolls and lots of clothes.  Santa aslo left two big presents downstairs which the girls were so suprised at it was a ping pong table, and a air hockey table.  They were so surprised!   I am so grateful for my beautiful girls, this Christmas I really reflected on how blessed I am to have my girls, and I am so grateful to be adding another one to our family.  I am also so grateful for the real reason we celebrate Christmas.  I am grateful I can teach my children the real  meaning of Christmas and that Kaecee at age 2  knows that it is Jesus Birthday. 









 Grandma Johnson made every grandkid this year a quilt, she put so much work into them and my girls sure loved them. 


1 comment:

Olson Family said...

Santa left some good presents :) glad you guys had a good Christmas! It was fun to come play with your new toys!