Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Nutcracker

This year we decided to do something different with dance. They wanted to take just ballet and that means they got to participate in the production of the Nutcracker at Snow College.  They both were so excited to perform.  They performed in both productions yesterday, which made it a long day but was so worth it.

Paeton was a Chinese Doll
                                                           Shaelynn was a Party Girl
           Shaelynn had to bring a partner to dance with her, This is one of her friends in her class Kaysen. 

                                                         
                                                                    My beautiful girls!

                           Kaecee was such a trooper hanging out watching her sisters dance all day. 



2 comments:

Heidi Johnson said...

I am so glad we went. It was fun to watch them dance. They both did so good!

Moab Cozzens said...

I've always wanted to see the Nutcracker. Wish I could have seen it with your girls in it!!