Wow! Where did the month go? The last week of January was crazy for us. Every week is crazy and flies by but this last week I dont know how we made it. On Monday Ryan left for Atlanta. Shaelynn had her 12 year old dr apt. I pulled her out of school at 10:00 and ran up north. We ended up getting out of the Drs at 12:30. We grabbed a sandwich at Arby's and rushed home in time to grab Paeton and head to Moroni for dance. We spent the next few hours at dance and then headed home to get dinner and homework done. I exercised Then it was bed time. Tuesday was work all day and school then we did homework and dinner. I exercised showered and then I headed to Moroni for a yw training mtg. Wednesday I work half a day then I headed to Shae school to help her with history fair. After school paeton headed to piano and shaelynn stayed home from piano and basketball practice to finish up history fair. We quickly made dinner and then cleaned up the house and then the yw came over to have a spa night. I really do like my calling. I love hanging out with the youth it mixes up my days of spending time with little kids. After they left we finished shaes history fair. So happy to have it finished. I exercised and headed to bed. Wednesday was the day that marks 6 years from loosing my twin boys. My heart aches for them! So grateful for the gospel that reminds me I can see them again. Thursday came and history fair day. I headed to work all day. On my lunch I went over to my friends house for Chinese. So grateful for good friends who help keep me sane. then I headed back to work and then rushed down to the school to see how Shae did. She didn't take a place but she did qualify for region. So proud of her! We then headed to ephraim for softball practice. I dropped her off and drove on down to manti to visit Mandy. I then picked Shae up grabbed a pizza and headed home. I exercised we did homework and went to bed. Friday I got up exercised and then ran up north to pick up Ryan's glasses ran home got girls from school Shae went to basketball practice. Then we headed to Ephraim for shae hunter safety test. It started at 6:00 and we didn't get home until 10:00. It was a long night entertaining the little ones. Ryan got home from Atlanta at midnight. I was so happy he was home! It's hard work being a single mommy. Saturday Kaecee woke up throwing up so Ryan took Shae to her shooting part of her test. My car had a flat tire so he had to take his. I'm so grateful I made it home the night before without any tire problems. I know I was being watched over with 4 kids and it being so late. Heavenly Father truly was taking care of us. I spent Saturday taking care of Kaecee and doing laundry. Then paezlee started throwing up. Shae passed her test and now can hunt with me. I'm exhausted! I truly have the best kids. We are in the car non stop and they are the best little troopers. Welcome to our crazy life.
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago












1 comment:
Love you
Post a Comment