This year Shaelynn asked to play basketball. She had never played before but was wanting to give it a try. I really didn't want her to because we are so busy already so throwing this on top of everything was going to be hard. I didn't want to deny her the chance to play though. I love being able to let my girls play all the sports they want. I would rather them be involved in these sort of things then sitting home watching tv or playing on iPods. So we signed her up and we became extra busy. She loved every minute. She played on a team of all boys except her and one other girl. She had to learn a lot. By the time the end of the season came she improved so much. She actually got asked to play on the middle school team. So starting next week we get even crazier with our schedule. Today was the championship game and her team took second. So proud! I'm so happy that she isn't afraid to try new things. I'm sure a proud momma. This girl is growing up And all her talents are starting to come to this surface. I sure do love her!
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment