Shaelynn started 7th grade! A whole new school, in a a whole new town, with a bus ride! This has been the hardest thing for me to except. My girl is growing up! She no longer is in the safety of the elementary school. I'm excited for bigger and better things for her but I'm also scared to death for her. She wasn't nervous at all. She said it was a long day! But she came home saying she meet 3 new friends so grateful for that. I love her so much! I hope it's a wonderful year!
Paeton started 4th grade! Without Shae at the school paeton is the big girl now! I told her it's all her now she has to take care of Kaecee! Pae had relied on Shae a lot! So this change will be good for her! I'm so grateful I get to keep her in elementary school for a few more years! I love her so much! She is going to love this year!
My Kaecee left me! She is now in Kindergarten. She was not very excited to start. She was way nervous! But she left me with no tears! She came home loving school! I can't even believe she is in school now! I hate that they grow up so fast! She has a awesome teacher and she is going to do great this year! I love my Kaecee Lynn
These two are ready to start a awesome journey together! So grateful for cousins! We sure love Kellen!
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment