Saturday, August 8, 2015

We love boating

This summer has been so much fun with our new boat. We try to go to the lake as much as we can. Today was another successful day.  We invited Ryan's sister And her family and Ryan's parents. It was a good day!  The water was a bit choppy but the girls got to ride the tune and got to fall off the tube and Ryan got to wake board and he even got shaelynn to try it for the first time. I was so proud of her!  She got up on the first time which only lasted a second but she did it!  Ryan and I even got to ride the tube together that doesn't happen to often, because one of us have to drive the boat. After we were packed up and heading home the thought occurred to me that this may be the last time on the lake this summer. It sure made me sad. I hate when summer ends. I love summer!  Our lives are crazy during the summer but we sure have a lot of family time!  I love making these wonderful memories with my girls.  I hope they will remember the fun times we have. . 










No comments: