On Saturday I took my girls to lagoon! They have been begging to go all summer long and we finally got to go. My sister and her family all went and my niece came with me. Ryan hates lagoon so he spent the day in the mountain cutting wood. We had such a fun time. I have found kaecee loves roller coasters. Paezlee loves the red rock rally ride and wanted to do it over and over. I got to go on the new ride cannonball it was awesome! I hated the tea cups most of all, I must be getting old. I didn't think I was going to ever get off that ride, I was spinning for a while. It was a fun and exhausting day! I love having girls day with my girls and having fun! I sure love them!
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment