Ryan was up on the mountain hunting deer since Tuesday. Me and the girls went up Friday night and stayed the night. Saturday Shae and Kaecee went out with Ryan hunting. They were unsuccessful! That afternoon we took a hike. All the kids rode the horses. Shaelynn walked some and rode on the back of kaejha some. Paezlee was carried most the way by me and Ryan. It ended up being a 5 hour hike. I had no idea we were going that far. I barely made it back to the cabin. I'm getting old. It was fun being in the mountains and spending time with family. It sure is beautiful up there right now. I hate fall! I hate everything about it. I love summer and warmth. But it was beautiful this weekend. I got to reflect on the beauty of this world. I'm so grateful I get to live in it and enjoy it. I love the memories we are making with our girls. I love that they love to get out and be in the mountains and enjoy its beauty.
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment