Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloween

I had a beautiful dead zombie cheerleader, a cow girl, and 2 witches. Shae got to dress up all day at school. Paeton got to change into her Halloween  costume at 1:00 and Kaecee got to go to the school in her costume at 2:00 to be in the parade around the park. Later that afternoon the Halloween carnival started and the 5 k and fun run. Shaelynn ran the 5k her first one ever. She was the 4th person in and the first girl in. She did so good. Paeton and Kaecee did the fun run, Paeton won it and Kaecee took 3rd. They all got some really cool prizes. On Saturday was Halloween and the girls dressed up and got to hit trunk or treat and a few houses. I was in charge of the haunted house so my nieces took them for me. I was sad I didn't get to be its them this year. Overall I think they had a fun Halloween.  








No comments: