Our town celebration started on Tuesday night with the coed softball games. Ryan and I played once again this year. We played Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. Friday we start the men's tournament it's always a stress but I'm always glad we do it. On Saturday the girls ran. Shaelynn ran the 5 k and struggled. She ran it in 35 min and came in hurting. Paeton and Kaecee ran the fun run and Paeton took 2nd overall and Kaecee took 1st in her age group. I'm so proud of them all. After the fun run we watched Ryan play ball for awhile then headed to watch the parade. Kaecee got to ride the fire truck with her softball team. Shaelynn rode with them so I could watch with Paezlee and Paeton who wanted to catch candy. After the parade we spent the afternoon watching Ryan play softball. His team ended up taking 2nd in the tournament. Later that evening Paezlee was watching the mutton buston with Kim and and Dianne and the sheep jumped the fence and stepped on Paezlee she got a bloody nose and was pretty upset. The things that happen at lamb days. That evening Ryan and I finished off the coed softball games and then watched fireworks. It was such a fun, exhausting week.
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment